Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Creepy Sunday

Hey there D-

It's another lovely Creepy Sunday here in Gotham. With Frankenstorm on the way, and expected to be more than hype we've holed up here in the coven and dedicated ourselves to suck admirable tasks as ---

-Baking A Winter Vegetable Casserole

-Watching The Giant Gila Monster
I remember the good ol' gila monster crawl


My questionable movie taste sparked a desire for some Rat Rod images, and boy do I have a few things to show you. Rat Rods and Hot Rods are fascinating. Not only because of their beauty and craftsmanship, but because of what they represent. There's something so American about custom car culture, especially when it's done by garage enthusiasts.

ok, well I couldn't leave out what probably sparked my whole car obsession. Watching the Munsters.




I''m going to trick out a VW one day, they're good kit cars.






I hope you're safe D. Wherever you are.


-Vi


No comments:

Post a Comment